Monday Homeschool Classes (MHC) is a cooperative of families. Our mission is to provide enriching and cooperative learning experiences to our children, in an environment that promotes the love of learning and human connection. We welcome and encourage diversity in all areas, including (but not limited to) race, gender, family composition, learning styles and abilities. We welcome feedback from our members about how to support all of our families and children in their journey. Our Program Director is Laurel LaPorte-Grimes.
To further our goal, we have partnered with the Lutz Children’s Museum to offer a variety of classes and other programs. Classes take place on Mondays at the Lutz Children’s Museum and Oak Grove Nature Center in Manchester, CT.
Before you check out our current Schedule and Registration, be sure to read:
We also provide a page with information about outside groups and resources. If you know of something our members might be interested in, please send us the relevant details, along with your contact information in case they have questions.
How to Reach Us
We try to make it easy to get in touch. You can do any of the following:
- email Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions
- to receive our latest updates and early notification of our new schedule and registration information, send your full name and email address with the subject heading EMAIL to email@example.com
- leave us a public comment here (see Submit Comment below)
- read and comment on our blog posts
- stick your head out the window and yell (we might not hear you, but it’s a great stress reliever)
Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you in person soon!