Monday Homeschool Classes (MHC) is a non-profit organization with the mission of providing enriching and cooperative learning experiences to homeschooling families, in an environment that promotes the love of learning.
To further this goal, we have partnered with the Lutz Children’s Museum to offer a variety of classes and other programs. Classes take place on Mondays at the Lutz Children’s Museum and Oak Grove Nature Center in Manchester, CT.
The organizational and administrative aspects of MHC are handled by a committee of volunteers. The current members of the Monday Homeschool Classes Committee are Laurel LaPorte-Grimes (Chair), Shelley Wurst, Jessica Cortes, and Taryn Westfall.
Before you check out our current Schedule and Registration, be sure to read:
We also provide a page with information about outside groups and resources. If you know of something our members might be interested in, please send us the relevant details, along with your contact information in case they have questions.
How to Reach Us
We try to make it easy to get in touch. You can do any of the following:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions
- to receive our latest updates and early notification of our new schedule and registration information, send your full name and email address with the subject heading EMAIL to email@example.com
- leave us a public comment here (see Submit Comment below)
- read and comment on our blog posts (see From the Committee on the right)
- stick your head out the window and yell (we might not hear you, but it’s a great stress reliever)
Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you in person soon!