Monday Homeschool Classes (MHC) is a cooperative of families. Our mission is to provide enriching and cooperative learning experiences to our children, in an environment that promotes the love of learning.
To further this goal, we have partnered with the Lutz Children’s Museum to offer a variety of classes and other programs. Classes take place on Mondays at the Lutz Children’s Museum and Oak Grove Nature Center in Manchester, CT.
We are also working with Manchester Community College (MCC) Excursions in Learning to provide homeschool classes on Mondays for children in grades 5-8 that complement our schedule. MCC also offers classes for children on other days of the week, as well as over the summer. Here is a link to their current catalog.
Before you check out our current Schedule and Registration, be sure to read:
We also provide a page with information about outside groups and resources. If you know of something our members might be interested in, please send us the relevant details, along with your contact information in case they have questions.
How to Reach Us
We try to make it easy to get in touch. You can do any of the following:
- email us at email@example.com with general questions
- to receive our latest updates and early notification of our new schedule and registration information, send your full name and email address with the subject heading EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- leave us a public comment here (see Submit Comment below)
- read and comment on our blog posts
- stick your head out the window and yell (we might not hear you, but it’s a great stress reliever)
Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you in person soon!